Digital Commonwealth

Lawrence British Club, Lawrence, Mass.

Lawrence Public Library

or
The Lawrence British Club was founded in 1912 with John Holden as president, John Stephenson as vice president, Joseph Moss as treasurer, and James Radcliffe as clerk. The club built its own facility at 80 Cambridge Street in South Lawrence. The club is still standing.

Locations in this Collection: