Digital Commonwealth

Rendle Homestead

Lawrence Public Library

This collection contains one photograph of a house that stood at Hampshire and Lowell street in Lawrence, Mass. It was taken in or around the 1870s. The house, originally known as “the parsonage," was purchased by John Rendle in the early 1860s and was occupied by the Rendle (also found as Rendel and Rendell) family until it was torn down in 1910.

Locations in this Collection: