Sudbury Department, attendant's house, Hopkinton Dam, from south, Ashland, Mass., Feb. 17, 1898
- Sudbury Department, attendant's house, Hopkinton Dam, from south, Ashland, Mass., Feb. 17, 1898
- Hildreth, John L., 1870-1920
- Massachusetts. Metropolitan Water Board
February 17, 1898
Dry plate negatives
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts State Archives
- Collection (local):
Massachusetts. Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
Metropolitan District Commission, Water Division, Metropolitan Water Works Photograph Collection, 1876-1930
- 1 photograph : glass plate negative ; plate 166 x 216 mm (6.5 x 8.5 format)
No known copyright restrictions.
No known restrictions on use.
- Notes (acquisition):
Massachusetts Metropolitan District Commission; Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation; Massachusetts Water Resources Authority
Print in album Photographs MWW structures on water works taken, Jan. 1, 1898, Vol. 1.
- Accession #: