Wachusett Reservoir, Moulton & O'Mahoney's locomotive "The Jesse", Clinton, Mass., Oct. 12, 1900
- Wachusett Reservoir, Moulton & O'Mahoney's locomotive "The Jesse", Clinton, Mass., Oct. 12, 1900
- Goodman, George P., 1874-1941
- Massachusetts. Metropolitan Water Board
October 12, 1900
Dry plate negatives
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts State Archives
- Collection (local):
Massachusetts. Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
Metropolitan District Commission, Water Division, Metropolitan Water Works Photograph Collection, 1876-1930
reservoirs (water distribution structures)
- 1 photograph : glass plate negative ; plate 166 x 216 mm (6.5 x 8.5 format)
No known copyright restrictions.
No known restrictions on use.
- Notes (acquisition):
Massachusetts Metropolitan District Commission; Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation; Massachusetts Water Resources Authority
Print in album Photographs MWW Wachusett Reservoir construction, Vol. 4.
- Accession #: