Wachusett Department, Wachusett Reservoir Watershed, Victor E. Edwards (1862-1931) Estate (built 1911) in background, West Boylston, Mass., Apr. 17, 1918
- Wachusett Department, Wachusett Reservoir Watershed, Victor E. Edwards (1862-1931) Estate (built 1911) in background, West Boylston, Mass., Apr. 17, 1918
- O’Toole, Charles L., 1874-1959
- Massachusetts. Metropolitan Water and Sewerage Board
April 17, 1918
Dry plate negatives
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts State Archives
- Collection (local):
Massachusetts. Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
Metropolitan District Commission, Water Division, Metropolitan Water Works Photograph Collection, 1876-1930
reservoirs (water distribution structures)
MassachusettsWorcester (county)West Boylston
- 1 photograph : glass plate negative ; plate 166 x 216 mm (6.5 x 8.5 format)
No known copyright restrictions.
No known restrictions on use.
- Notes (acquisition):
Massachusetts Metropolitan District Commission; Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation; Massachusetts Water Resources Authority
See No. 7434
- Notes (object):
Negative condition: broken into multiple pieces; 2 pieces.
- Accession #: