Sudbury Department, Sudbury Aqueduct, Echo Bridge; Waban Bridge; 48-inch pipe line at Chestnut Hill Reservoir, Effluent Gatehouse; Boston Common, Frog Pond Fountain (construction and construction completed), Mass., 1875-1880
- Sudbury Department, Sudbury Aqueduct, Echo Bridge; Waban Bridge; 48-inch pipe line at Chestnut Hill Reservoir, Effluent Gatehouse; Boston Common, Frog Pond Fountain (construction and construction completed), Mass., 1875-1880
- Black, James Wallace, 1825-1896
- Boston (Mass.). Water Board
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts State Archives
- Collection (local):
Massachusetts. Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
Metropolitan District Commission, Water Division, Metropolitan Water Works Photograph Collection, 1876-1930
- 16 photographs on 1 mount : prints ; sheet 693 x 547 mm
No known copyright restrictions.
No known restrictions on use.
- Notes (acquisition):
Massachusetts Metropolitan District Commission; Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation; Massachusetts Water Resources Authority
16 prints from the official 1875-1880 stereographs for the Boston Water Works Sudbury River Conduit project; 14 of 16 photographs by Black & Co. (James W. Black), BWW SRC nos. 9, 24, 25, 28, 32, 34, 36, 42, 56, 57, 58, 61
- Notes (object):
Size of each print varies.
- Accession #: