Sudbury Department, Sudbury Aqueduct, Echo Bridge, from Needham toward Newton, downstream face, Needham; Newton, Mass., ca. 1878
- Sudbury Department, Sudbury Aqueduct, Echo Bridge, from Needham toward Newton, downstream face, Needham; Newton, Mass., ca. 1878
- Black, James Wallace, 1825-1896
- Boston (Mass.). Water Board
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts State Archives
- Collection (local):
Massachusetts. Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
Metropolitan District Commission, Water Division, Metropolitan Water Works Photograph Collection, 1876-1930
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 337 x 420 mm, mount 483 x 559 mm
No known copyright restrictions.
No known restrictions on use.
- Notes (acquisition):
Massachusetts Metropolitan District Commission; Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation; Massachusetts Water Resources Authority
Published in "A Short Description of the Boston Water-Works," by Desmond FitzGerald (published by the City of Boston through the Boston Water Board, 1895), opp. p. 20
- Accession #: