Wachusett Dam, first stone laid at Wachusett Dam, laid by John Mercer, laborer, Clinton, Mass., Jun. 5, 1901
- Wachusett Dam, first stone laid at Wachusett Dam, laid by John Mercer, laborer, Clinton, Mass., Jun. 5, 1901
- Goodman, George P., 1874-1941
- Massachusetts. Metropolitan Water and Sewerage Board
June 5, 1901
Dry plate negatives
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts State Archives
- Collection (local):
Massachusetts. Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
Metropolitan District Commission, Water Division, Metropolitan Water Works Photograph Collection, 1876-1930
- 1 photograph : glass plate negative ; plate 166 x 216 mm (6.5 x 8.5 format)
No known copyright restrictions.
No known restrictions on use.
- Notes (acquisition):
Massachusetts Metropolitan District Commission; Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation; Massachusetts Water Resources Authority
Print in album Photographs MWW Wachusett Dam, Vol. 2.
Close-up view of laborer.
- Accession #: