Wachusett Reservoir, West Boylston Manufacturing Company's houses, on the south side of Holden Street, from the southeast, Oakdale, West Boylston, Mass., Dec. 28, 1896
- Wachusett Reservoir, West Boylston Manufacturing Company's houses, on the south side of Holden Street, from the southeast, Oakdale, West Boylston, Mass., Dec. 28, 1896
- Hildreth, John L., 1870-1920
- Massachusetts. Metropolitan Water Board
December 28, 1896
Dry plate negatives
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts State Archives
- Collection (local):
Massachusetts. Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
Metropolitan District Commission, Water Division, Metropolitan Water Works Photograph Collection, 1876-1930
reservoirs (water distribution structures)
MassachusettsWorcester (county)West Boylston
- 1 photograph : glass plate negative ; plate 166 x 216 mm (6.5 x 8.5 format)
No known copyright restrictions.
No known restrictions on use.
- Notes (acquisition):
Massachusetts Metropolitan District Commission; Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation; Massachusetts Water Resources Authority
Print in album Photographs MWW Nashua Reservoir real estate, Vol. 7.
- Notes (object):
Negative condition: paper adhered to emulsion; insignificant paper adhesion.
- Accession #: