Wachusett Aqueduct, Opening gates of Wachusett Aqueduct at cofferdam, from the southwest; Chief Engineer Frederic P. Stearns with many engineers, Clinton, Mass., Mar. 7, 1898
- Wachusett Aqueduct, Opening gates of Wachusett Aqueduct at cofferdam, from the southwest; Chief Engineer Frederic P. Stearns with many engineers, Clinton, Mass., Mar. 7, 1898
- Hildreth, John L., 1870-1920
- Massachusetts. Metropolitan Water Board
March 7, 1898
Dry plate negatives
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts State Archives
- Collection (local):
Massachusetts. Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
Metropolitan District Commission, Water Division, Metropolitan Water Works Photograph Collection, 1876-1930
reservoirs (water distribution structures)
- 1 photograph : glass plate negative ; plate 166 x 216 mm (6.5 x 8.5 format)
No known copyright restrictions.
No known restrictions on use.
- Notes (acquisition):
Massachusetts Metropolitan District Commission; Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation; Massachusetts Water Resources Authority
Print in album Photographs MWW Wachusett Aqueduct, Vol. 2.
- Accession #: