Correspondence between Louise Day Hicks, President of the Boston City Council, and Judge W. Arthur Garrity, 1976 May
- Correspondence between Louise Day Hicks, President of the Boston City Council, and Judge W. Arthur Garrity, 1976 May
Correspondence between Boston City Council President Louise Day Hicks and Judge W. Arthur Garrity regarding Boston City Council members' desire to appear in open court, and Judge Garrity's response.
- Hicks, Louise Day, 1916-2003
- Garrity, W. Arthur (Wendell Arthur), 1920-1999
May 13, 1976
- University of Massachusetts Boston, Joseph P. Healey Library
- Collection (local):
W. Arthur Garrity, Jr.: Chambers papers on the Boston Schools Desegregation Case, 1972-1997
Series L: Politicians: Letters, Speeches, etc., 1974-1985
Segregation in education--Massachusetts--Boston--History
Busing for school integration--Massachusetts--Boston--History
McDonough, Patrick F.
Hicks, Louise Day, 1916-2003
Garrity, W. Arthur (Wendell Arthur), 1920-1999
- 2 p. ; 8.5 x 11 in. (21.59 x 27.94 cm.)
- Link to Item:
Copyright restrictions may apply. Visit blogs.umb.edu/archives/about/rights-and-reproductions for more information.
Contact host institution for more information.