Circular letter from Committee for the Negro in the Arts
- Circular letter from Committee for the Negro in the Arts
Announcing a conference on July 9, 1949 to discuss the denied recognition of "Negroes" in radio and television.
- Du Bois, W. E. B. (William Edward Burghardt), 1868-1963
- Du Bois, Shirley Graham, 1896-1977
- Parker, Dorothy, 1893-1967
- Ward, Theodore, 1902-1983
- Washington, Fredi, 1903-1994
- Committee for the Negro in the Arts
June 17, 1949
Special Collections and University Archives, University of Massachusetts Amherst Libraries
Box 128 (shelf locator)
- Collection (local):
W. E. B. Du Bois Papers
Series 1. Correspondence
Series 1A. General Correspondence
Discrimination against African Americans
- 1 p.
- Link to Item:
All rights for this document are held by the David Graham Du Bois Trust. Requests to publish, redistribute, or replicate this material should be addressed to Special Collections and University Archives, University of Massachusetts Amherst Libraries.
Contact host institution for more information.
- Place of origin:
New York (N.Y.)