Letter from National Association of Loyal Negroes to National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Letter from National Association of Loyal Negroes to National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
A memo and petition to Du Bois and Moton as representatives of the N.A.A.C.P. concerning the disposition of various German, British, Italian, and French African colonies at the Paris Peace Conference.
- Du Bois, W. E. B. (William Edward Burghardt), 1868-1963
- Moton, Robert Russa, 1867-1940
- National Association of Loyal Negroes (Panama)
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
January 15, 1919
Special Collections and University Archives, University of Massachusetts Amherst Libraries
Box 014 (shelf locator)
- Collection (local):
W. E. B. Du Bois Papers
Series 1A. General Correspondence
Series 1. Correspondence
World War, 1914-1918
South AfricaGauteng (province)
ItalyCalabria (region)Reggio di Calabria (province)Africo
- 1 p.
- Link to Item:
All rights for this document are held by the David Graham Du Bois Trust. Requests to publish, redistribute, or replicate this material should be addressed to Special Collections and University Archives, University of Massachusetts Amherst Libraries.
Contact host institution for more information.
- Place of origin: