Elks (Fraternal order). -- Watertown (Mass.).; Watertown (Mass.) -- Benevolent and moral institutions and societies -- History.;
The original house was built in 1851 by John Coolidge Jr. It was sold to the Elks and moved to 268 Arlington Street where it is located in 2012. Later it was remodeled and enlarged in 1954.
Watertown Free Public Library
Management Restrictions apply. See application form at http://watertownlib.org/research/historic-watertown/photographs
“Watertown Elks.,” Digital Commonwealth , accessed December 10, 2013, http://www.digitalcommonwealth.org/items/show/53877.