Watertown Arsenal (Mass.).; Army Materials Research Office.; Army Materials and Mechanics Research Center (U.S.).; Materials Technology Laboratory.; U.S. Army Research Laboratory; .
North Storehouse, built 1816, is part of the original quadrangle. The freestone panel is probably made of Longmeadow red sandstone. On some maps this building is referred to as Building 212.
Watertown Free Public Library
Management Restrictions apply. See application form at http://watertownlib.org/research/historic-watertown/photographs
“Watertown Arsenal,” Digital Commonwealth , accessed May 19, 2013, http://www.digitalcommonwealth.org/items/show/53460.