Elms College Collection
Items in the Elms College Collection Collection
View of major campus buildings; O'Leary Hall, Chapel, and Berchmans Administration Building.
The Refectory was added to the campus to supply needed classroom and dormitory space. It was taken down to make way for other buildings.
Sometimes called "St. Joseph's College", this building housed normal school students and provided classrooms for normal school students until 1924. Currently named Spaulding House, where the Admissions Office is located.
Side view of the Chapel at its original location.
A view of the Academy building from the south showing the stained glass windows of the chapel
- C/W MARS
- Elms College Collection