Beverly Postcard Collection
Items in the Beverly Postcard Collection Collection
St. John's Episcopal Church, 705 Hale Street, Beverly Farms. The building opened in 1902. The church was named at St. John's in Beverley, England.
Clubhouse for the United Shoe Machinery Athletic Association, now the Beverly Golf and Tennis Club, 134 McKay Street.
The Balch House, built by John Balch one of the first settlers, in the 1630's. The oldest structure in Beverly.
"BALCH HOUSE, Rte 1A - Beverly, Mass. The oldest house in the United States. It was built by John Balch in 1636." - verso of post card.
Beverly Historical Society, John Cabot House, 117 Cabot Street. Headquarters of the Beverly Historical Society, the home was built by John Cabot in 1781, it became headquarters of the Beverly National Bank from 1802 to 1868. In 1891, it became the…
- NOBLE Digital Heritage
- Beverly Postcard Collection